Saturday, June 16, 2012

Bad Puppy!


Michael,

Greetings my well-travelled, Peruvian-loving nephew!! I'm enthralled reading your blog! You're a brilliant writer. Bill and I feel like we are right there with you. I can practically smell the air and visualize the majesty of your surroundings.

We're currently on Google Earth checking out Ollantaytambo. Whoa is all I can say! Parts of it look like the surface of Mars! I can't wait to see more pictures.

Keep blogging! We love being a part of your journey. I hope you continue to enjoy every moment. The Peruvian people seem so happy, at peace and joyful. They are lucky to experience you! I know you are touching their lives just like they are to you.

Keep having fun, stay safe, and take it all in.

Love to you and your friends!

Uncle Richard

PS - I just got off the phone with Jenny, Judi and Marie - You got bit by a DOG!!? Bad puppy! What a scary experience! That's so "Animal Planet"! I hope you heal fast. Sending you healing energy and K9 repellant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment