Saturday, June 23, 2012

Blog from Nick

My trip is going great so far. Even though I was sick, I was just a small obstacle in my way to enjoy and have a great time in Peru. My homestay family can not have been any nicer to Julian, Jack, and I. They provided us with everything we could have needed and they were patient with my very underdeveloped spanish. Also the school in Bandolista is looking great, having painted the walls a bright green color. We also made the children blocks with spanish lettering to help make them learn through fun. Also I tried guinea pig at the lunch celebration, and I really didn't taste like anything. I have been eating well with great Peruvian food, but I am still craving a variety of foods. This trip overall was a great decision and I would love to come back next time.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nick, you are a trooper! I'm sorry you were not feeling great but I'm so impressed by your spirit of adventure and purpose! I'm glad you have made so much from your trip to Peru!

Post a Comment